This one was made for Scrapping 4fun Challenge #26... their theme is Buttons and Bows... decided to make a simple mini drawer with image from Lacy Sunshine.. 'Cider Sticky Wings' ... coloured her with distress ink...
Patterned paper used:
* Echo Park's Paper & Glue collection 'Hallpass'
* Brandin O'Neill's Postcards from Paris II 'Paris Bouquet'
Cutting dies used:
* Memory Box's Kensington Border
* Doohickey's Leaf and Swirl
* Joy Craft Noor Design Ornate Border
* Penny Black's Nature' Song
* Memory Box's Orchard Tree Frame
* Spellbinder's Decoratif Label Eight
Add paper flowers, pearls, decorative corner from clay, dried natural grass and flower *it is autumn hihihi*.. and for sure cute little pink bow with button on its centre... and here's the result:
closer look at the cute Cider Sticky Wings image...
Thank you for Scrapping 4fun team for choosing me as one of their GDT.. :D
Cyaa in the next project ;)
Entering this project to:
Craft Your Passion : #231 - It's Harvest Time (apples)
Craft-Dee Bowz : September - Anything Goes with handmade bow
Just Inspirational Challenge : Bows
Creative Corner Challenge : Favourite Colours (Green)
Crafting from the Heart : #36 - Anything Goes
A Creative Romance : Anything Goes
Creatalicious : #67 - Flower Power
Tuesday Throwdown : #213 - Butterflies and Bows
Clear It Out : Crazy for Polka Dots
Not Just Cards : #2 - Anything Goes