Monday, July 27, 2015

DT Call at Ching-Chou Kuik challenge blog..

Just notice that Ching-Chou Kuik is having a DT call.. this is my first time joining DT call *doki2*... I like Ching-Chou Kuik images.. love the melancholic look at her images beside its beauty... :D and here're my first and latest card using Ching-Chou Kuik images.. the first one is from February.. and the latest one is from last week.. 

using Iris



using Sakura


My main colouring medium is copic markers... the 2nd is distress ink.. but for digi I prefer copic.. :D

So.. that's it.. :D thank you for stopping by at this post.. and now *fingercrossed* hehehe...

hugs,
~RoRa


1 comment:

  1. Aurora, thank you so much for applying for the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration and Blog Challenge Design Team call.

    The call ends on Friday 7 August and then it will be down to Ching-Chou Kuik to decide on the new Design Team members. Obviously I will be in touch as soon as possible thereafter for those that are successful or those that unfortunately have been successful.

    Many thanks for your interest and fingers crossed.

    Best wishes

    Kym, Design Team Leader

    ReplyDelete