I choose to use one of the new Christmas Sprite ... Reindeer Sprite which you can find here.. Colouring the cutie with Copic marker..
I decided to make a cute Christmas decoration with these materials..
* Strawboard's dies cut out using Tick Tock dies from Sizzix..
* Spool from double tape.. (too lazy to make it from cardstock :p)
* Circles cover from cardstock and mica plastic sheet..
* And some Christmas decoration from my stash..
Well I guess this is a recycle project actually hihihi.. but it is still 'not' a card :D
Others stuff use for this project are:
* White Gesso. modelling paste & Coarse texture gel from Reeves..
* Prima Finnabair Alchemy Acrylic paint Sparks - Dragon's Eyes..
* Shaved Ice from Stampendous..
* Paper Poinsettia..
* Doohickey' Sprawling Fern dies
* Martha Stewart's Pine Branch paper punch
* Artificial Beries..
* Pearl chain..
* Dark Brown ribbon..
Taraaa here's my clock..
A closer look at the cutie..
Don't forget to join the challenge.. it is a good chance for grabbing some gorgeous images from Mitzi.. And there's also a monthly challenge at Aurora Wings Facebook Group.. You can join the challenge or show off your project using Mitzi's images..
Thank you so much for stopping by today and for leaving sweet comment.. Till the next post then.. cyaaa..
Entering this one at:
Colour Crazy : Wk. 48 - Anything Goes (1/2)
Altered Eclectics : December - Anything Altered / Mixed Media
Rhedd's Creative Spirit : December - Anything Altered / Mixed Media
613 Avenue : #204 - Christmas or Winter (1/8)
A Inky Mess : #16 - Anything Mixed Media (1/3)
We Love 2 Create : #3 - Anything Creative / Mixed Media (1/2)
Dream Valley : #169 - Christmas (1/3)
Creative Artiste : #33 - Anything Mixed Media (1/3)
World Wide Open DT : #28 - Anything Goes (1/3)
Create and Inspire : #68 - Anything Goes (2/3)