Sister of my best friend will have her wedding ceremony this Saturday.. I made this duo faux book and mini drawer to decorate her wedding bedroom.. made in pink, her favourite colour :D
For Faux book I choose image from Whiff of Joy 'Nora with Rose' & 'Sweet Valentine Ben'... colour them with Distress ink...
Pattern paper from Authentique's Classique : Pretty collection 'Collected'
* Memory Box's Precious Hearts
* Marianne Design's Flower & Leaves
* Marianne Design's Frame & Swirls
* Spellbinder's Floral Oval
* Martha Stewart Doily Lace edge punch
* Martha Stewart Garden Butterfly Layering Punch
* EK Success 2 mini punches 'Butterflies'
Add paper flower, metal corner, ribbon and bling.. the result is like this:
I didn't put much this time ... since the paper itself is already flashy...
inside look... use as photo frame..
hope she'll like it...
...next post -- mini drawer...
thank you for stopping by... <3
entering this one at:
Scrapper's Delights : #30 - Anything Goes with a twist 'New Beginning' (Wedding)
Crafty Girls Challenge : #26 - Anything Goes
Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenge : #51 - Anything Goes
Loves Rubberstamps : #119 - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments : Anything Goes