Monday, February 29, 2016

Aurora Wing' Stella Team Blog Hop


Hi Everyone.. it is time for the 1st Aurora Wings' Stella Team blog hop .. I feel so thrilled to be in this spring team.. Thank you so much to Mitzi, Donna, Lorraine and other designer at the main Aurora Wings designer team.. 

So here's a little bit about me.. :D

My name's Aurora Aurelia.. Prefer to be called RoRa *shorter, better hehehe*.. I'm a freelance tour leader live in Jakarta Indonesia.. I start falling in love with papercraft and colouring since 2014.. For time being I use Copic marker and sometimes Distress ink for colouring.. but prefer the first one because it can done faster :D Beside crafting I also love history, archaeology, mythology, singing, dancing, culinary and of course travelling.. *wink* 

And now back to the blog hop.. The theme for this blog hop is 'Show Your Style' ... it is a bit difficult for me since I think I don't have any significant one.. I use to move from one style to another.. and also love to try something new.. but still have to choose one, so this time I do a mixed media style.. :D

I choose to use Grace of Tungsten Carbide ... which you can find here.. a very oriental image *Did I ever mention one of the reasons why I love Aurora Wings is because of those unique oriental images ..hihihih* ... colouring her with Copic marker.. 

No designer paper for this project.. I use small canvas (20x20cm) for base.. give texture with modeling paste using Prima Marketing' Static Stencil.. adding some lace, metal, wood and chipboard (including 2 brush).. cover them all with white gesso.. then inksprayed the whole surface.. after all dried I put some gold acrylic paint here and there.. then add the image and some pearls onto it.. 

Inkspray use:
* Dylusions: (Melted Chocolate, Pomegranate Seed & Bubblegum Pink)
* Tattered Angel glimmer mist (Cross My Heart & Tuscan Sun)

And here's my canvas.. 






embellishments details.. 



a closer look at the gorgeous image.. <3 



As for the blog hop list.. you should start from the main Aurora Wings Challenge Blog.. then follow this list for visiting... don't forget to leave your comment on every blog ;)


Aurora Aurelia (you are here)

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today.. also for leaving the comment.. and Good Luck <3 :D See you on other post then.. 

hugs,
~RoRa

Entering this canvas at:

Altered Eclectics : March - Anything Goes Mixed-media / Altered Art
Left of Centre : #119 - LOC (Mythical - goddess) - (1/3)
Rhedd's Creative Spirit : March - Anything Goes Mixed-media / Altered Art
That Craft Place : Anything Goes (1/3)
Our Crafty Corner : #6  - Anything Goes (1/3)
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge : Anything Goes (1/5)
613 Avenue : #165 - Anything Goes with a twist Lace and Pearls (1/3)

34 comments:

  1. Great to have you on Stell Team, RoRa! What I LOVE about you and your work is that you've tackled some of my most complex images for stunning results!! I have not seen a single project of yours that didn't wow me. And I lOVE that you love my Asian-inspired images as these are fun for me to draw and also personally meaningful. Love your work here. The figure has an awesome air of mystery and commanding presence. It's a stunning canvas!
    Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing canvas, RoRa! The mix of elements is stunning, so full of texture and beautifully arranged. Love how you've chosen to keep it all monochrome so Mitzi's fabulous image is still the focal point and your coloring is wonderful. So nice to get to know you better personally, as I have certainly admired your work for a long time. Welcome to the Stella team! So happy to have you aboard. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rora...what a beautiful canvas. You colored your Aurora Wings Stamps so beautifully. Wonderful marker skills. Love all the dimension and texture your piece has. I am so happy to be on the Stella DT with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love color combo and all the embellies - with gorgeous Mitzi's image you created an amazing mixed media project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wuoooowww awesome mix media!! Kereeen bingitttt roraa :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the embellishments you used on the side.
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did an amazing job on the colouring, love your mixed media canvas since it goes so well with the image, fab project you might, so happy to be with you on this wonderfull team, lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Job.... love the way you make it :)
    Greetings Geesje

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is yet another beautiful project Aurora, love the image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful RoRa, I love the colours you have used and I so want to try mixed media, you have inspired me to give it a go x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok I wrote showstopper on the previous stop and have to write it again.... and probably on the next and the next... lol. Beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your creations blow me away! Congratulations on the Stella DT!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Insanely stunning piece!!
    Congrats on being a part of the Aurora Wings family.

    ReplyDelete
  14. RoRa I love all your work and I enjoy seeing it all the time in Mitzi's group on facebook... but now that I have your blog address I can see more of it! While reading your post today I got to learn more about you which was really fun and see that we have a little more in common. I have to admit though.. when getting down to what you used on your canvas.. I saw "melted chocolate" and got a little excited.. then saw it was only ink HAHA! ;) I am happy to be on this wonderful team with you! Inky hugs new friend!! Cristena xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi RoRa, WOW this is a truly amazing canvas, I love all the depth, texture and colour and how beautifully you've coloured this gorgeous image. Welcome to the Stella Team RoRa it's great to have you join our Aurora Wings Stella family. Huge Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely creation RoRa. Always enjoy seeing your stunning colouring and amazing creativity. Congrats on the new DT position with Aurora Wings.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Incredible creation, I love those embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  18. WWWWOOOWWW I love this!!!! thank you so much for thi chance :-))))

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing details and design! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  20. what an amazing canvas and so vibrant and alive - love it -Thank you for sharing with us over at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month and hope to see you again in future challenges.

    Handcrafted by Ellapu
    Mother Hen for Altered Eclectics
    Mother Hen for Eclectic Ellapu
    DT Rhedd's Creative Spirit

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very cool indeed! Lovely combination of embellishments on this canvas - love how you consolidate it all by painting it all the same color. That keeps it from being too busy for the very involved image! Nicely done RoRa! Thank you so much for sharing your project and creativity at 613 Ave C!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C : [ ATG / Lace/ Pearls]
    Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and you managed to do the twist with your pearls and lace - congrats! ~ginny

      Delete
  22. I love your project. Your coloring is fantastic.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow Roar what a neat prohect just love all your detail an amazing creation. Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete

  24. Thank you for joining the Left Of Centre challenge #119 bling bling.

    Thank you for entering an LOC project into our challenge. This is a stunning piece of art!!! Love all the detailing in the surrounding and the image is amazing and Coloured stunningly!

    I hope you will join us for more of our future weekly challenge over on our blog. There are always amazing images up for grabs for the winner.

    ❤️ & hugs
    Lisa xxxx LOC DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  25. Stunning canvas, love the colors and textures! Thanks for joining us at LOC challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Rora!! This is so stunning!! I have had a project to use brushes like that in my mind for awhile but never seem to find the right image or finish the idea... You simply nailed it!!!!!! I can't wait to see more and hear about your travels!! Congrats on joining the team with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow! What a fantastic mythical creation! Loving the reds around your beautifully colored image! Thanks for joining us in the {Our Crafty Corner Challenge}! Hope to see more of your pretty projects again soon!
    crafty hugs,
    de
    {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is simply Gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing at Rhedd's Creatve Spirit Challenge!! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such a magical images it is just neat and love how you have created it and the detail of your card is wonderful. Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow, absolutely stunning project. Thanks for joining in the challenge at That Craft Place and good luck.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete