Sunday, June 2, 2019

Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells Mini Album

Made this mini album for my friend who also love steampunk, gothic and Halloween things.. This is my favourite collection from Graphic 45 till today hihihih.. The size is 15 x 15cm.. So here's my mini album.. 





And here's the inside look at the album.. 



Thank you for stopping by today.. and for leaving sweet comment.. till the next post then.. cyaa..

hugs,
~RoRa


Joining challenge at:


Love to Craft : June - Anything Goes (1/3)
Mini Album Maker : June - Anything Goes (1/3)

3 comments:

  1. You really have used those fabulous papers stunningly! The mini album is gorgeous with all those pockets, tags, etc. and I love the combination of colours on the front cover. Thank you for sharing it with us this month at Mini Album Makers. Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favourite collections from Graphic 45 and you've embraced it with beauty. What a fabulous album, your friend will adore and cherish it for sure. Thank you for sharing this inspirational album with us over at Mini Album Makers.
    Creative Wishes Tracey DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous album! I love steampunk and Halloween too and I love this gorgeous collection by G45, you have used it so beautifully. Your friend is very lucky indeed! Thank you so much for joining in with us at Mini Album Makers. Anne x

    ReplyDelete