Monday, August 20, 2018

Aurora Wings Challenge #70

Olla .. Today a new challenge start at Aurora Wings Challenge Blog.. Theme for this challenge is Sketch.. 

And here's the skecth..


I showcase Wedding Couple which you can find here ... Colouring the beautiful couple with copic marker.. decided to use some very soft colours for them.. 

Designer paper from Prima Marketing's Rose Quartz collection.. Adding some paper flowers, chipboard sentiment, pearls and some glitters here and there.. teheee here's my card..



Well I know I'm not good with sketch challenge.. cos I'm too lazy to create variation for the sketch .. I always ended up with the exactly same position with the sketch hihihihi.. 

And here's the closer look at the couple.. 



Don't forget to join the challenge.. it is a good chance to have some gorgeous images from Mitzi.. This challenge runs till mid September.. 

There's also a monthly challenge at Aurora Wings Facebook Group.. You can join the challenge or show off your project using Mitzi's images there.. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today and for leaving sweet comment.. Till the next post then.. cyaaa..

hugs,
~RoRa

4 comments:

  1. Well, RoRa, I think your take on the sketch is gorgeous! No harm in following it to the letter, especially when the elements you choose are as beautiful as these. Love the bride in pink and the lovely blush colors throughout. What a fabulous wedding card. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing weddingcard. I just adore your colorings... they are fab. I'm just like you and are having a hard time to do any changes in a sketch...lol. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous wedding card, RoRa! I love the soft pinks on this, and the map paper is brilliant both thematically (wide world waiting for the new couple) and as design element (circles to echo the main image). I adore your straight forward take on the sketch - the result here is fabulous! Thank you so much for this stunning inspiration for our latest challenge at Aurora Wings today. Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the sweetness in your card and the lovely soft colours, lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete